Top tips for what to pack in your overnight wedding bag
What to pack in your wedding overnight bag top tips…
It’s the week of your wedding, you have everything planned, all the questions have been answered, but then you start to think about all of the stuff you need to take with you for big day. But what you don’t think about is the items you will need for the day after your wedding, yes it would be amazing to put your wedding dress back on but they definitely aren’t practical to drive to the airport in! As an experienced South Wales Photographer, we thought it would be useful to make a top tip guide to packing your overnight wedding bag.
This isn’t necessarily a list of essentials as everyone is different but this is definitely a handy guide to help you get over that initial hurdle of packing your overnight wedding bag.
What do you need to pack for a wedding?
- Change of clothes for the morning after your wedding
- Flat shoes
- Wedding night lingerie
- Passport (if you’re going on honeymoon the next day)
- Makeup remover
- Hydration tablets (to help with that hangover)
- Fresh Underwear and Socks
- Sanitary towels and/or tampons
- Makeup bag
- Phone charger
- Cash or cards to settle any tabs
- Plasters (for any blisters after the wedding disco)
- Any prescription medication
- Hairdryer and other accessories
- Swimwear for the hotel spa (if it has one)
- Some snacks (you may get hungry during the night)